Somehow, somehow, April comes tomorrow. (We hope it brings some semblance of spring weather to our corner of the woods.) Today we’re going to go over some of the things our team loved on the internet during the month of March.
Below, you’ll find some charming tours of the home, recipes featuring a favorite spring ingredient, tips on designing a garden from scratch, and more. We also share the most read articles and best sellers on Wit & Delight for the entire month of March. Enjoy!
11 Things We Loved On The Internet In March
1. Two couples lovingly renovated a 14,000 square foot school building they now call home.
2. Kate recommends this article, which offers an in-depth look at what it means to be lonely in a marriage.
3. This roundup of unique light switches and covers is a reminder that great design is in the details.
4. An updated tour of Joanna Goddard’s family home, with colorful dining room walls and lots of personal touches.
5. We’re all digging into Mille’s new spring arrivals. How pretty are this striped skirt and polka dot eyelet top?
6. Buying a house won’t necessarily make you happier, this is what will.
7. How to design a garden from scratch, as told by a professional garden designer.
8. I received this candle as a birthday gift and the scent is delicious (as is the packaging!).
9. The history and photos of this Brooklyn wedding are a joy to behold.
10 A funny comment on the Succession Scene that stole the show.
eleven Thirty-one recipes featuring a quintessential spring vegetable: asparagus.
W&D Top 5: most read articles in March
1. Horoscopes for March 2023: Embrace the winds of change
2. 4 Of My Favorite Neutral Paint Colors I’ve Used In Our Homes
3. 9 Interior Design Color Schemes I Love That Feel Fresh and Approachable
4. 5 colorful houses and exactly what I love about each one
5. Home of the month: 3 things I love about this warm and welcoming London flat
W&D Top 5: best-selling products in March
1. Gap Modern Henley Shirt $40
A new staple in Kate’s wardrobe.
2. COOSA Mushroom Table Lamp $30
Kate has this beautiful lamp on her desk.
3. H&M high waisted shorts $20
Flattering shorts at a great price.
4. Gap linen boyfriend shirt $70
A classic shirt that is available in eleven colours.
5. A dictionary of color combinations by Sanzo Wada $20
A useful book for any designer.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of income to finance business operations and become less reliant on branded content. Wit & Delight endorses all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director of Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the Minneapolis lakes, grabbing a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or recharging at home. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.