Happy Memorial Day weekend! The end of May is almost here, and today we’re taking a look at some of the things our team loved on the internet throughout the month.
Below you’ll find a $4,000 kitchen renovation, some great Memorial Day sales right now, ideas for maximizing your small patio space, and more. We also share the most read articles and best sellers on Wit & Delight for the entire month of May. Enjoy!
11 Things We Loved On The Internet In May
1. Step inside the beautiful Parisian home of the founder of Sézane, which is filled with antique pieces and personal touches.
2. There are some really good Memorial Day sales going on right now! Here are some favourites:
- 20% discount at Lulu and Georgia
- 40% Off Almost Everything + An Extra 60% Off Sale Items At J. Crew
- 30% Off Your Purchase + An Additional 40% Off Select Sale Items At Madewell
- Up to 30% off over 400 summer styles at Everlane
- Up to 60% off select items at Nordstrom
3. This kitchen and breakfast nook were completely renovated on a budget of $4,000.
4. Kate’s executive assistant Nancy bought some great linen pieces from Target this month! She loves this button-down shirt, culottes, and shorts, all of which run true to size. Every item is on sale now through Monday!
5. I picked up a beautiful splashed enamel pitcher to serve water when I host! I chose an enamel material for its durability, having seen too many reviews about glass or ceramic pitchers breaking.
6. A week of outfits from a stylist who only thrift shopping.
7. This is how to cure melasma, according to a dermatologist.
8. I bought myself a new pair of sneakers this month (as recommended by Greta in this post!) and I LOVE THEM. They were comfortable right out of the box and fit true to size in my experience.
9. Make the most of your small patio space with these design ideas.
10 This eyebrow pencil from Kosas is really good. I had already been using Kosas tinted brow gel for months (also a really good product) and bought this pencil to add a little more definition to my brows. Now I use the pencil first and then apply some of the tinted gel!
eleven Craving something sweet? Here are forty-seven dessert ideas to make this Memorial Day weekend and beyond.
W&D Top 5: most read articles in May
1. How we transformed our basement stairs with a fresh coat of paint
2. 5 Popular Interior Design Patterns, Designed In The Rooms I Love
3. Horoscopes for May 2023: a season of introspection and change
4. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried & Loved In April 2023
5. Home of the Month: 3 Things I Love About This Warm, Serene Greek Home
W&D Top 5: best-selling products in May
1. Nekteck Back and Neck Massager
Kate highly recommends this massager.
2. ATTRACO Tennis dress with shorts $41
Kate’s favorite tennis outfit.
3. Zexxxy Cotton Nightgown $28
Kate loves this pretty and comfortable nightgown.
4. Flapceramic on Etsy Ceramic Butter Dish $55
Greta’s new favorite kitchen accessory.
5. ZIMASILK pillowcase 100% mulberry silk $23+
Available in so many different colors!
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of income to finance business operations and become less reliant on branded content. Wit & Delight endorses all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director of Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the Minneapolis lakes, grabbing a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or recharging at home. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.