Enjoy a delicious Dole Whip made in Ninja Creami, making your Disney dreams come true at home!
It’s so easy to make a Ninja Creami Dole Whip, which is the perfectly refreshing way to cool down on a hot day!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve ever been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland, you’re probably familiar with the iconic Disney snack known as the pineapple Dole Whip.
This is a refreshing treat, similar to a smooth pineapple sorbet, that Disney enthusiasts often wait in long lines to enjoy.
It’s a great way to cool off on a hot summer day at the Disney theme parks!
But even if a Disney vacation isn’t in your near future, you can still enjoy the tasty treat of a homemade Dole Whip—and it’s easier than ever, thanks to your Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker!
We are sharing our favorite way to make a Creami Dole Ninja Whip– and it’s super easy!
Dole homemade whip in the Ninja Creami
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make your own pineapple candy at home!
While you can make Ninja Creami Pineapple Sorbet with just some canned pineapple, I’ve found that the secret to the “real thing” is using Dole Whip Pineapple Smooth Blend.
Yes, it seems a bit expensive at first, but when you consider how many batches you can make with one bag, it’s actually a great deal.
This powdered mix is reportedly what the Disney parks use, so the flavor of this copycat recipe is spot on. You can buy the mix here on Amazon.
I experimented with a couple of different methods and ratios using the Disney Dole Whip mix, and I’m sharing my simplest recipe, plus a few adjustments you can make if you’d like.
More Delicious Ninja Creami Recipes:
How to Make Ninja Creami Dole Whip Recipe
It’s easier than you think to “make” a batch of your own Dole Whip at home!
Ingredients you will need:
How to do it:
Dissolve the mixture. You will start by mixing some Dole Whip mix and water, stirring until the mix has dissolved.
If you want, you can use pineapple juice instead of water, which results in a sweeter end product.
Freeze. Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint, being careful not to exceed the maximum fill line, then close the lid. Place it on a level surface in your freezer for at least 24 hours.
Process. Remove the pint from the freezer and remove the lid. Place it in the outer container appliance and lock the outer container lid in place. Turn the outer container into the Ninja Creami machine.
Press the Straw button. The straw function cycle will take about 2 minutes to complete. Once finished, remove the outer bowl and check the consistency of the Dole Whip.
If it falls apart, you can use the Re-spin cycle to make it creamier.
Attend. At this point, you can take it out and serve it, or transfer it to a pastry bag fitted with a star tip to give it the iconic Dole Whip swirl.
The next time you get the craving for Dole Whip, whip up a batch of this simple recipe in the comfort of your own home.
You may find yourself imagining that you are on Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom, about to enjoy the Enchanted Tiki Room!
Notes and adaptations:
- Some people like to add coconut milk instead of water, which can give it a slightly creamier texture.
- Using pineapple juice instead of water (or a half-juice, half-water mixture) is a tasty option; I think it adds a bit of sweetness.
- You can also add some crushed pineapple to the mix if you like. In that case, start by mixing the powder with 3/4 cup of pineapple juice (from a drained can of crushed pineapple). Pour the mixture into the Ninja Creami pint and add as much crushed pineapple as you can to the mixture without exceeding the maximum fill line. Stir and freeze, then proceed with instructions as written. This will also give you a slightly sweeter Dole Whip.
- Add a scoop to a glass of chilled pineapple juice for a Dole Whip float!
- If the texture seems a bit grainy, you can let the pint sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn again.
Time to cook
1 day 7 minutes
- In a large liquid measuring cup, combine the water (or pineapple juice) and smooth serving mix. Beat until the mixture dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint, being careful not to exceed the maximum fill line. Secure pint lid in place.
- Transfer the pint to a level surface in the freezer. Freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Remove the pint from the freezer and remove the lid. Place a pint in the outer container and snap the outer container lid into place. Safe appliance in Ninja Creami machine.
- Select the Straw function. Allow the cycle to complete (this should take around 2 minutes).
- Once you’re done, remove the outer container to check the consistency of the Dole Whip. If it falls apart, you can reinsert it into the machine and complete a new spin cycle. If it’s still not creamy after that, add a tablespoon or two of water or pineapple juice and swirl again.
- Serve on plates (or in a piping bag fitted with a star attachment if you want the classic Dole Whip swirl).
Amount per proportion:
Calories: 48Total fat: 3gSaturated fat: 2 gTrans fat: 0gUnsaturated fat: 1gCholesterol: 20 milligramsSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is calculated automatically and its accuracy is not guaranteed.
Be sure to save this to your Ninja Creami board on Pinterest!