- ¼ cup low sugar granola*
- 2 tbsp. crushed walnuts
- ⅔ cup plain or vanilla Greek or Skyr yogurt**
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon raw unfiltered honey
*We use Purely Elizabeth Original Grain Gluten Free Granola
**We use 4% natural yogurt from Siggi.
- In a mason jar or serving bowl, add 1 Tbsp. of granola and ½ tsp. of honey
- Top with ⅓ cup of yogurt.
- Then sprinkle 1 tbsp. of walnuts, ¼ cup of berries and 1 tbsp. Big wave.
- Top once more with yogurt, nuts, berries, and granola, then drizzle with a little honey.
Nutritional information and macros
Dietary information: Vegetarian, Gluten-free (if gluten-free granola is used), Contains dairy and tree nuts
macros per serving
- 620 calories
- 42g fat
- 43g of carbohydrates
- 27g of protein
Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait with Protein Granola
High protein chia, berry and lemon yogurt
Yogurt and Your Microbiome: The Surprising Ways Gut Health Affects Your Life
Adam Bornstein is a New York Times bestselling author and, according to The Huffington Post, “one of the most inspirational sources on all things health and fitness.” An award-winning writer and editor, Bornstein was the Fitness and Nutrition Editor for men’s healtheditorial director of LIVESTRONG.com and columnist for SHAPE, fitness for menand Muscle and fitness. He is also a nutrition and fitness consultant to LeBron James, Cindy Crawford, Lindsey Vonn, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. His work has appeared in dozens of publications, including The New York Times, fast company, ESPN, and G.Q., and appeared on Good Morning America, The Today Show, E! News and The Cheddar.